This Year’s Best BMX Brands
- Eastern. Eastern are a household name when it comes to BMX.
- Haro. When you think BMX, you think Haro.
- Kink. A relative newcomer to the best BMX brands list, but a good one.
- Mongoose. Mongoose are just bikes, bikes, bikes.
- Elite BMX.
- Stolen BMX.
What makes a good BMX bike?
- BMX bikes are generally made of reliable chromoly steel or aluminum. Chromoly frames are a bit heavier and more economical. Aluminum frames are lighter and are often made of oversize or exotically shaped tubing. Besides weighing less, aluminum is also rustproof. So, if the frame gets scratched, there’s no need to rush to touch it up.
- 1 What are the top 10 best BMX bike brands?
- 2 What BMX bikes do pros ride?
- 3 What is the best freestyle BMX brand?
- 4 Is Haro BMX a good brand?
- 5 Whats BMX stand for?
- 6 How do I choose a BMX bike?
- 7 Is Academy a good BMX brand?
- 8 Where is BMX most popular?
- 9 Is Mongoose a good brand?
- 10 Are Sunday BMX bikes good?
- 11 Is Redline a good BMX bike?
What are the top 10 best BMX bike brands?
Top 10 BMX Brands
- Haro Bikes.
- Kink BMX.
- Elite BMX.
- Eastern Bikes.
- Sunday Bikes.
- We The People Bike Company.
- Fit Bike Co.
What BMX bikes do pros ride?
Pros generally ride bikes that have a Top Tube of 20.5 inches to 22 inches in length. Shorter riders, including kids, generally have a Top Tube of 18 to 20 inches in length. The Top Tube for a Pro-size bike is 20.5 inches to 21 inches in length.
What is the best freestyle BMX brand?
10 Best BMX Freestyle Bikes in 2021
- RoyalBaby BMX Freestyle Kid’s Bike – Best Overall.
- Mongoose Stun Boy’s Freestyle BMX Bike – Premium Choice.
- Mongoose Legion L20 Boy’s – Editors Choice.
- Diamondback Nitrus Complete Youth Bike.
- Elite 20″ BMX Bicycle Destro Model Freestyle Bike.
- Razor Nebula BMX/Freestyle Bike, 20-Inch.
Is Haro BMX a good brand?
When you think BMX, you think Haro. It’s one of the most iconic BMX bike brands in the world. Founded by Bob Haro, the company started by making numberplates for BMX racers. One of the cheapest and best BMX bikes they offer is the Haro Mongoose.
Whats BMX stand for?
BMX stands for bicycle motocross, the sport in which cyclists race through a winding course with hills and jumps. The abbreviation is far more commonly used.
How do I choose a BMX bike?
A classic BMX is a good choice if you want to race on dirt tracks, but still want to do some tricks and jump riding; a freestyle BMX is best if you want to learn “flatland” street tricks or ride in skateparks; and a jumper BMX is best if your main aim is to get some serious air. Pick the right size frame for your body.
Is Academy a good BMX brand?
Academy BMX produces some of the best value BMX bikes on the market. Hailing from Brisbane, Australia the bang-for-your-buck that you get from Academy BMX bikes are hard to match with overseas brands.
Where is BMX most popular?
1. Austin, Texas, USA. Why? Austin, Texas is a city that lives and breathes BMX.
Is Mongoose a good brand?
This is a shame because Mongoose still makes excellent bikes, and they have an excellent pedigree particularly in BMX and extreme sports. The truth is that Mongoose offers great price to performance for beginners, and still makes some of the best high-performance bikes available for people with a bigger budget.
Are Sunday BMX bikes good?
Is Sunday a good BMX Brand? Sunday is known for its strong and unique aftermarket parts. But the complete bikes are interesting to me. They are a little overpriced but still have good quality.
Is Redline a good BMX bike?
The complete bikes like the Proline and MX Series are great for BMX Racing. Redline also makes Freesetyle, Dirt Jumping, Street and Ramp riding bike like the Romp and Raid. Redline freestyle bikes are mainly for BMXer’s who want a high quality bike and have grown out of their cheaper priced bike.