What size motor do I need for my electric bike?
- 250w and 500w motors are commonly fitted for commuter and folding electric bikes and, 750 watts for mountain bike models. This is something that manufacturers are aware of so they can accommodate the right e-bike motor. How much torque do I need for heavy weights and good acceleration?
- 1 What determines the speed of an electric bike?
- 2 How fast does a 48V 1000w electric bike go?
- 3 How fast does a 48V 750W motor go?
- 4 How fast is 2000W 48V?
- 5 How fast does a 5000w electric bike go?
- 6 How fast will a 1000w electric bike go?
- 7 How fast does a 1200W electric bike go?
- 8 How fast can a 3000W motor go?
- 9 How fast can a 8000W ebike go?
What determines the speed of an electric bike?
Tire size, motor power, voltage, and even the wind each affects the top speeds of an electric bike. Also, state and federal regulations ultimately decide the speeds you can travel in public spaces.
How fast does a 48V 1000w electric bike go?
Top speed is 30 MPH with the wind resistance that the bike seat & trailer generate.
How fast does a 48V 750W motor go?
48V 750W BBS02 MAX Speed 32 MPH.
How fast is 2000W 48V?
2000W 48V DC BRUSHLESS MOTOR POWERFUL The BLDC Motor Rated Voltage 48V, and The Peak up Power of The Motor Can Reach 2000W, Max Current 42A, Rated Speed 4300rpm/min (NO-load)， max about 5400r/min， but is best use 40-45A controller.
How fast does a 5000w electric bike go?
Top speed: 100-80km/h(65-50mile/h) with 26inch wheel or 29in 700c mountain bike wheel; Huge torque, 155N./M, good ability to climb hills; LCD display shows battery power level, time, speed, mileage, gear.
How fast will a 1000w electric bike go?
A 1000-watt electric bike will take you at speeds of up to roughly 35mph, varying depending on factors such as weight, terrain, and personal preference.
How fast does a 1200W electric bike go?
If your route is uphill and you need speed, we advise our 1200W ebike conversion kits. The average speed you will get is between 25-30mph. Now with the 1500W motors, you can expect an average speed of 35mph. We recommend this motor to our riders who enjoy the high speed and performance.
How fast can a 3000W motor go?
1) The max. speed of 3000W bicycle motor ranges from 70km/h to 120km/h. 2) The recommend max. speed is 100km/h at battery voltage 72V.
How fast can a 8000W ebike go?
1) The max. speed of 8000W bicycle motor ranges from 70km/h to 140km/h. 2) The recommend max. speed is 110km/h at battery voltage 72V.